Dealing with New York justice court can be a haphazard experience. If you want an official piece of paper showing the result of your case you need to request a “Certificate of Disposition.” This official piece of paper will indicate the final result of the charge(s) you were facing. Statute provides for a $5.00 fee but courts will often waive the fee. The certificate will show an “arrest date.” This should not concern you as this is the form that is used for all cases.

By: Benjamin Goldman Law Office 189 Southwoods Drive Monticello, NY 12701 (845) 391-3615 .

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.